Selected videos for topic: famous cities in morocco
→ 3 Videos
Check also 11 Articles for this topic
Almost sunset in Chefchaouen, Morocco
4 July 2013 - Atop a hill where the Spanish mosque is located, getting ready to admire the sunset over the city of Chefchaouen in northern Morocco, a city famous for its buildings painted in different shades of blue...
The "Blue City" - Chefchaouen, Morocco
Known best as "The Blue City", Chefchaouen is a small village in Northern Morocco, famous for it's blue-washed walls, buildings, and streets. Walking through the streets of all blue was truly a remarkable experience. This video will give you a quick glimpse of what it's like.
SONG: Desert Noises by Tobu
From: Justin Hakim
Top 10 Most Famous City Squares In The World
Top 10 Most Famous City Squares In The World :
10. Old Town Square, Prague, Czech Republic
9. Plaza de Mayo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
8. Piazza del Campo, Siena, Italy
7. Zócalo (Plaza de la Constitución), Mexico City, Mexico
6. Djemaa el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco
5. Trafalgar Square, London, England
4. Tiananmen Square, Beijing, China
3. Red Square, Moscow, Russia
2. Saint Peter’s Square, Vatican City
1. Times Square, New York, United States
This Video Features the song 'Yallahs' from...
From: allTop Ten
Related topics : famous cities in morocco