Chicago ''L''.org: Operations - Lines -> Blue Line

Forest Park branch: 8.7 miles

Number of Stations: 33 stations, plus 3 abandoned stations

Car Types Assigned: 2600-series (see Car Assignment sheet for latest car assignments)

The Blue Line was created in 1958, then called the West-Northwest Route, when the Milwaukee line was through-routed via the Milwaukee-Dearborn Subway with the then-new Congress line and existing...

Read more

Date: 2013-10-26 13:27:35
Website: http://www.chicago-l.org

Related topics : steel city blue line