Warmglass Enamels – Frequently Asked Questions

Q7: What is "Frit"? Is it the same as glass enamel?

A: No, the term "frit" refers essentially to crushed glass. The term has two common usages which can be confusing. The most common usage to glass kilnworkers is in reference to a crushed-glass product made by artglass manufacturers such as Bullseye or Spectrum. It may also be homemade by crushing scrap glass. The crushed glass frit from Bullseye...

Read more

Date: 2016-11-14 12:35:45
Website: http://www.burtglass.com

Related topics : enamel paint in arabic / powdered gum arabic for artists / gum arabic articles / gum arabic artists