311 Frequently Asked Questions :: City of Edmonton

What City contact numbers are being answered by 311?

The Transit Information, Planning and Development main number, and over 90 other numbers for City services and facilities have been forwarded to 311. These numbers will remain forwarded well into 2009; after which time citizens will be required to dial 311.


Read more

Website: https://www.edmonton.ca

Related topics : city of edmonton blue pages / city blue pages